“Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality in your beautiful home.
The views are amazing and we sincerely enjoyed your company. We will not hesitate to return.
Your retreat was the most perfect place to re-connect after a journey apart.”
L and J – Vancouver
Rave reviews for the hosts of Country Ridge Bed & Breakfast go on and on.
The Tranfield family all have different skills and strengths that have enhanced Country Ridge. Whether it’s construction skills or meal preparation or decorating ideas or carpentry and electrical magic, there is someone in the family who has contributed.
Robby Tranfield has a gift for making a house a home and sharing her home with her guests. Her creative touches throughout the house, labour of love in the gardens and her delicious talents in the kitchen, reflect the passion she has for her bed and breakfast.
Much appreciated for her sincere warmth, gracious nature and incredible hospitality, guests really feel at home during their stay and they say it best–
- Robby offers just the right amount of hospitality, while totally respecting your privacy… friendly yet not overwhelming.
- Robby’s welcoming and gracious nature makes you feel like she’s the favourite Aunt, beloved grandmother or dear friend that you never had or sorely miss.
- Such thoughtful hosts, with a depth of knowledge of the surrounding area and the attractions and recreational activities available. They have great stories of the area, and are just plain fun to be with!
- Robby did a fantastic job making us feel equally at home and pampered. She is a lovely host full of ideas for excursions and directions.
- Robby was the most wonderful person we have met. Her breakfast in the morning was gourmet and our room was spectacular. Her whole house is spectacular. We had great conversations – she is so down to earth. We stayed for two nights and hated to leave.
- The most down to earth, hard working, fun, interesting and gracious people you will ever meet. Their welcoming manner and easy going style made us feel at home immediately. By the end of our four night stay we felt like old friends.