Breakfasts at Country Ridge Bed and Breakfast are a true delight for the senses. Served in the dining room, out on the verandas, or at a private table for two, breakfasts feature farm eggs, scrumptious homemade muffins and treats, delicious local seasonal fruit and berries, fresh juice and steaming hot coffee. Every breakfast is unique.
Guests describe the food as– scrumptious, absolutely amazing, too die for, beyond compare, phenomenal, a true treat, scrumpdelicious and more–
- “We enjoyed a breakfast that I’ll never forget. Along with the juice and hot scones, we were served a delicious parfait with raspberries and strawberries fresh from their garden, followed by delicious scrambled eggs on an English muffin with salsa and cheese.”
- “The breakfasts prepared were mini feasts– fresh fruit and yogurt parfaits, freshly baked croissants that were so light they melted in your mouth, craisin scones, french toast, and omelettes, all served with hot coffee, tea, orange and apple juice. The variety was amazing. Everything was fantastic.”
- “I’m still dreaming about those breakfasts!”
- “The breakfasts were the best we have ever had – home or away. We’re still trying to master the breakfast parfait”.
- “The breakfast in the morning was an absolute delight, served out on the deck overlooking the awesome view. It’s not unusual to spot deer playing in the field below the deck, and the bird song was great breakfast music.”